Tuesday, January 10, 2012
- Patrick McNally
- Funeral service faces a crisis of relevance, and I am passionate about keeping the best traditions of service alive while adapting to the changing needs of families. Feel free to contact me with questions, or to share your thoughts on funeral service, ritual, and memorialization. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Detroit Funeral Directors Provide Inspiration
- Space Constraints in Urban Asia Prompt a Shift in ...
- Everything You Wanted to Know; More Reasons to Go
- Sorrow for the lost 'Poe Toaster': No cognac, rose...
- Charleston mortician, car buff restores rare 1959 ...
- Varanasi Ghats
- "Great Masters of Mexican Folk Art"
- Death: Southbank Centre's Festival for the Living
- Record number of unclaimed dead in Oregon last yea...
- Upright Casket Created for Late Wanga King
- "Going to the Funeral is not enough"
- Snowdrop In Her Glass Coffin
- Enameled Gold Mourning Ring on 'The Ornamented Bei...
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2011 (36)
- ► 2010 (54)
- ► 2009 (99)
- The Good Funeral Guide
- Shine On Brightly
- Modern Mourner
- Cress Funeral Service
- Seven Ponds
- Living in the Embrace of Arunachala
- Kinkaraco Green Burial Products
- The After Craft
- Ask Judy
- The Examining Room of Dr. Charles
- 'The Final Honor' Firefighter's Urn
- Promessa Organic
- Sentiment-Celebrating Life
- Southern Graves
- Death Reference Desk
- Obit Magazine
- Killing the Buddha
- Verkstad.com The artwork of Monika Lidman and John Kieltyka
- Urn Garden Cremation Blog
- Legacy Matters
- Widow's Quest