- Patrick McNally
- Funeral service faces a crisis of relevance, and I am passionate about keeping the best traditions of service alive while adapting to the changing needs of families. Feel free to contact me with questions, or to share your thoughts on funeral service, ritual, and memorialization. firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2012 (70)
- ► 2011 (36)
- ► 2010 (54)
- ► 2009 (99)
- Undertaker Tries to Save a Young Man's Life
- And at the End, All the Comforts of the Carlyle
- Irish Wakes Online
- Obituaries of Note: Soer Emmanuelle
- Behind the Collar: Funerals from the Vicar's persp...
- Obituaries of Note: Frank Rosenthal
- World's Oldest Cremation Site
- Virtual Funeral Part 2
- Veteran's Ship Burial
- At Novodevichy Cemetery, the Ordinary Trumps the G...
- The Pyre: Will Open Air 'Natural' Cremations be Al...
- New Life Breathed into Graveyard in Scotland
- Ode on a Grecian Urn: Is Cremation Coming to Greec...
- The Somnambulists: Photography of Joanna Kane
- Centquatre: From Municipal Undertaking Center to A...
- View From Above; Two Cities of the Dead
- Can I Fly With Cremated Remains ?
- A Japanese Funeral
- What Not to Say to a Grieving Person, part 2
- You Say it Best When You..
- Muslim Undertaker for Kashmir's Hindus
- School named after Undertaker
- The Photography of Alexey Sergeev
- ▼ October (24)
- The Good Funeral Guide
- Shine On Brightly
- Modern Mourner
- Cress Funeral Service
- Seven Ponds
- Living in the Embrace of Arunachala
- Kinkaraco Green Burial Products
- The After Craft
- Ask Judy
- The Examining Room of Dr. Charles
- 'The Final Honor' Firefighter's Urn
- Promessa Organic
- Sentiment-Celebrating Life
- Southern Graves
- Death Reference Desk
- Obit Magazine
- Killing the Buddha
- Verkstad.com The artwork of Monika Lidman and John Kieltyka
- Urn Garden Cremation Blog
- Legacy Matters
- Widow's Quest